External Membership UiTM Library
Individual who are interested to become a member of the library are subject to the following conditions:
1. Fill in the External Membership Form. The completed form must be submitted via online. Library may reject application form if information given is not complete and photo uploaded is not appropriate.
2. Membership is open to Malaysian citizen only.
3. A membership card will be issued upon successful payment (7 working days). User will be notified via email when the membership card is ready to be collected at the library or via courier.
4. Library operation may be different for each location and subject to campus rules. User may refer to library operation hours from library portal.
5. Please contact your respective library before any payment made. SCHEME DURATION The duration of membership is one year (12 months) from the date of registration and ends the following year. Notice of renewal will be sent through e-mail a month before the date of expiry.
1. Loans can only be made with a library membership card
2. Number of loans and types of materials are subject to membership category registered by the library member.
3. Materials from bound journal, reference material, free range reading, thesis collection, Academic Core Collection, 1st copy of book, conference collection, statute and loose-leaf materials are not for loan.
4. Renewal of loans can be made by online renewal subject to existing conditions.
5. A borrower who has overdue items will be barred from borrowing.
ONLINE DATABASES ACCESS
Online databases subscribed by the Library can only be accessed within the Library premises
1. Member are responsible for all items borrowed.
2. The membership card is not transferable.
3. The card holder shall immediately report the loss of the card to the Library. Replacement charge for lost card is RM10.00.
1. A member who fails to return borrowed materials within the stated period must pay a fine of RM0.20 per day until the item is returned.
2. Any item that is lost or destroyed must be replaced. The member must replace the item subject to conditions or pay the cost of replacing the item.